Friday, December 24, 2010

HEARTS TREASON(HEARTBREAKER)-BY: N.S.an(INSANE) MINISTRY

Tears in my eyes...Burning rage mixed with pain in my heart! Texts,kalls,even letters go unanswered! Kan not figure out where I went wrong...To be forsake and forgot. So unjust! No warning... Or reason...Just emotional treason! Yelling at your pikture...Tears streaming...Fists balled up as my hand went through the frame. The devils helper...liar! You...and your hidden agendas! What did you gain!?! ..By makin me lose!?! Look right into my eyes and disreguard all feelings I have for you. Dream seller...Dream killer...At no kost to you! As my dreams fade away. No blok for the hurt...No help for the pain. Hearts blak and bak in that box...NEVER TO BE LET OUT AGAIN. Grit my teeth,when I hear your name! Left hanging without a trace...Tears falling all over the place...Mad enough to hunt you down with this gun on my waist!..(SIGH). You just an oskar winner...Not worth a kase...Tellin myself to forget you,won't dry these tears on my face!..or chase...away the warm soothing feeing when you and I embrace...Or even enough respekt to tell me face to face! You are a koward! Direspektful...Kared nothing about us from the start!..A silver tounged... Demon of hate and decipt...misleader and mistreater!! Have me led on!!! ... And yet I still love her...(SIGH)... [END]

No comments:

Post a Comment