Friday, December 24, 2010

SWEET OBSESSION by: N.S.an(INSANE) MINISTRY

She is angelik...one look keeps me coming bak to her...thoughts of her skream at da bak of my mind! And though my thoughts shift often...she is always in them. Her smell tranquilizes me,her voice and smile surrenders me!! When her eyes look into mine...I'm rendered useless!!! Her happiness growth and well being are worth the rest of my life... To prove! I will sacrifice any amount of and effort to be in her presence! Her love moves me to change her last name...emotional ties to strong to play a game....her touch soothes bak my hearts pain...every touch leaves me skreamin again!..she is the strength to keep my head high,when my bak is bent heavy from strain... And the reason I see beauty n endless nights of rain. [END]

No comments:

Post a Comment